Saturday, July 4, 2009

pool


I'll keep this brief. And I'm going to say what needs to be said.

And then I'll probably feel real guilty about it later...but if I don't get it out of my head, it stays there and festers, and I think I can help myself become a kinder, gentler, better, more tolerant person, when I vomit out all my thoughts right here..

Thank you.


Last weekend, I had the opportunity to visit a State Park, pool.

So, in a nutshell, what this means is :

Public Pool in the middle of NOwhere.


So.


You get the peeps there, camping. (Us)


And you get the local peeps. (The real freaking scary looking people who had rebel flag tattoos and those lil weird kind of inbred looking faces and OH LOOK! There's a lady who shouldn't be wearing a bikini, let alone, walking upright without the assistance of steel support beams. Her skin around her bellybutton (?) look like draperies, EWWWWWWW I SAID IT, but it does..and of course there's the kid with the mohawk, but not the cool kind, like shaggy and whatnot, but buzzed mohawk, so quite honestly it looks like a landing strip, if you get my meaning, it's kind of weird, the lifeguard suck, during adult swim I believe 2 people were trying to make a baby ohmyfreakinggod, and then there is the creepy kid trying to drown a beetle, and says, "why won't it just die?" and he's poking it and poking it, saying "I just want to see if it will drown" and you say to him "maybe you ought to give up at this point? why bother?" and he just looks at you like, "you flippin retard" cuz that's how they talk out there you know? they use uncool words like "retard" and everyone knows that is SO NOT OK and then there is the ultimate the prize the GOLDEN EGG, the dude...the dude with the ankle thingy, the house arrest ankle thingy. Here at the pool and sometimes, sometimes, you just get creeped out by your fellow man, and you shouldn't but that's why you practice on your love love love for mankind.)

No comments: